Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (10140) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (10140) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Samsung Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. (SHI) is a diversified company with presence across shipbuilding, production facility development, offshore drilling and digital system development. The company manufactures crude oil tankers, container vessels, bulk carriers, material handling equipments and drill ships. It also offers civil engineering, architectural, and plant construction services. In addition, it carries out the development of automated system for ships, industries, homes and buildings based on its technology in the shipbuilding, offshore and construction sectors. SHI offers engineering, design, development and after-sales service for offshore wind facilities. The company has operational presence in South Korea, China, Singapore, Japan, the UAE, India, the UK, Norway, Greece, Russia, Germany and Nigeria. SHI is headquartered at Seoul, South Korea.