Timetric's "Samhyun Steel Co., Ltd. (17480) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Samhyun Steel Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Samhyun Steel Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Samhyun Steel Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Samhyun Steel Co., Ltd. (Samhyun Steel) is a steel products manufacturer and distributor. The company's products include excavators, offshore plant materials, shipbuilding plant materials, steel structures, heavy equipment, industrial facilities frames, steel frames, small plant structures, booms, lower frames, medium plant structures, hot rolled plates, and petrochemical plant structures. It also provides arms, upper frames, plasma cutting machines, drill machines, welding machines, drill tap machines, milling machines, spindle machines, press bending machines, radial drilling machines, gas cutting machines, beveling machines, laser machines, and construction equipment and end products. Samhyun Steel offers services such as cutting, milling, machining, leveling, pressing, welding, beveling, lifting, heating, painting, bending, coil processing, and rolling services. The company has operations in Gyeongnam, Seoul, and Jeollanam Do, South Korea. Samhyun Steel is headquartered in Changwon Si, South Korea.