Sameer Africa Ltd - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sameer Africa Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sameer Africa Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sameer Africa Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sameer Africa Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sameer Africa Ltd (Sameer), a subsidiary of Sameer Investments Ltd is an automotive company that manufactures and markets tyre products. The company offers a range of tires for two-wheelers, passenger cars, utility vehicles, trucks, light tracks and vans, buses, light commercial vehicles, tractors, buses, and truck trailers. Sameer also offers products which include flaps, and tubes. The company offers both tube type and tubeless tyres and also produces tubes and flaps. It has manufacturing facilities in Nairobi. The company markets its products through a network of distributors in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Burundi. Sameer is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
- 1 Sameer Africa Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sameer Africa Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sameer Africa Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sameer Africa Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sameer Africa Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sameer Africa Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sameer Africa Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Sameer Africa Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Sameer Africa Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Sameer Africa Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sameer Africa Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Sameer Africa Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sameer Africa Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Sameer Africa Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Sameer Africa Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Sameer Africa Ltd - Solvency