Sama Resources Inc (Sama Resources Inc.) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Sama Resources Inc (Sama Resources Inc.) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sama Resources Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Sama Resources Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Sama Resources Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sama Resources Inc (Sama Resources), formerly Landen Capital Corp, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops nickel, copper, nickel-copper sulphide and laterite resources in West Africa. Its projects include Samapleu Nickel-Copper-Palladium, Yepleu Prospect, Lola Nickel-Cobalt-Scandium, and Lola Graphite. Sama Resources' Samapleu project is located approximately 600 km northwest of Abidjan. The company's Lola project is located approximately 1,000 km East of Conakry. Its Lola Graphite project is located near the town of Lola in eastern Guinea. It has operations throughout Canada and South Africa. Sama Resources is headquartered in Mont Royal, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Sama Resources Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Sama Resources Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Sama Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Sama Resources Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Sama Resources Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Sama Resources Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Sama Resources Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Sama Resources Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Sama Resources Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Sama Resources Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Sama Resources Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Sama Resources Inc - Recent Developments
- 5 Sama Resources Inc - Key Events
- 6 Sama Resources Inc - Key Employees
- 7 Sama Resources Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Sama Resources Inc - Head Office
- 7.2 Sama Resources Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Sama Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Sama Resources Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Sama Resources Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Sama Resources Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Sama Resources Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Sama Resources Inc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Sama Resources Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Sama Resources Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Sama Resources Inc - Financial Position