Timetric's "Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH (SGW), a subsidiary of Saint-Gobain Weber, is a manufacturer of building materials. Its portfolio includes over 800 products and systems for facade and wall insulation, floor laying, building and tiling applications. Its portfolio includes wide range of products such as plasters, primers, colored finishing plasters, proactive and floor coatings, putties, sealants, flooring systems, masonry mortar, thermal insulation systems and tile tiling systems among others. The company also offers technical support and system solutions. It primarily caters to retailers including specialized craftsmen and architects. In addition, the company distributes products through building materials trade and sales offices across Germany. SGW is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- 1 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Company Overview
- 1.2 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Business Description
- 1.3 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Major Products and Services
- 2 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Strengths
- 2.3 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Opportunities
- 2.5 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Threats
- 3 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - History
- 4 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Key Employees
- 5 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Head Office
- 6.2 Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - History
- Table 3: Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Key Employees
- Table 4: Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH - Locations