Timetric's "Saham Assurance SA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Saham Assurance SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Saham Assurance SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Saham Assurance SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Saham Assurance SA is a multi-line insurer offering its products and services to individuals and corporate institutions. The company’s product portfolio includes car insurance, motorcycle insurance, home insurance, health insurance, hunting insurance, travel insurance, fire insurance, water damage insurance, construction all risk insurance, transport insurance, and individual accident insurance. It also offers savings, retirement, investment, and education plans. The company distributes its products through a network of branches and agencies across Africa. Saham Assurance is a subsidiary of SAHAM Finances SA, which is the insurance division of SAHAM Group. The company is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
The company reported gross premiums of MAD3,773 million during fiscal year ended 2015 (FY2015), representing an increase of 2.5% over FY2014. It reported net premiums of MAD3,748.3 million in FY2015, representing an increase of 2.7% over the previous year.
- 1 Saham Assurance SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Saham Assurance SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Saham Assurance SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Saham Assurance SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Saham Assurance SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Saham Assurance SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Saham Assurance SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Saham Assurance SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Saham Assurance SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Saham Assurance SA - Key Competitors
- 3 Saham Assurance SA - Key Events
- 4 Saham Assurance SA - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Saham Assurance SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Saham Assurance SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Saham Assurance SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Saham Assurance SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Saham Assurance SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Saham Assurance SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Saham Assurance SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Saham Assurance SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Saham Assurance SA - Valuation