Sagicor Financial Corporation (SFI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sagicor Financial Corporation (SFI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sagicor Financial Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sagicor Financial Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sagicor Financial Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sagicor Financial Corporation (SFC) is a diversified financial service provider. The company provides life insurance, health insurance, annuities and pension administration services, property and casualty insurance, banking, investment management and other financial services. It also offers mutual funds, global balanced funds, growth funds, preferred income funds and pension funds. SFC offers its products and services to individuals and corporate customers. The company has operations in various countries including Jamaica, the UK, the US, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Cayman Island, Panama, Barbados, Aruba, St Lucia, Dominica, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Montserrat. SFC is headquartered in St. Michael, Barbados.
SFC reported gross premium revenue of US$969.5 million during the fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing an annual increase of 9% over FY2014. Its net premium revenue was US$673.9 million in FY2015, an increase of 7.7% over FY2014.