Sagicor Financial Corporation Limited (SFI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sagicor Financial Corporation Limited (SFI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sagicor Financial Corporation Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sagicor Financial Corporation Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sagicor Financial Corporation Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sagicor Financial Corporation Limited (SFCL) is a diversified financial service provider. The company provides life insurance, health insurance, critical illness insurance, annuities, pension administration services, asset management, and property and casualty insurance. It also offers mutual funds, global balanced funds, growth funds, preferred income funds and pension funds. SFCL offers its products and services to individuals and corporate customers. The company has operations in various countries including Jamaica, the UK, the US, Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Cayman Island, Panama, Barbados, Aruba, St Lucia, Dominica, Saint Vincent, the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and Montserrat. SFCL is headquartered in St. Michael, Barbados.
SFCL reported gross premium revenue of US$833.9 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 14% over FY2015. Its net premium revenue was US$664 million in FY2016, a decrease of 1.5% over FY2015.