SU – Vrenelisgärtli Uster Hospital Expansion – Zurich - Project Profile
"SU – Vrenelisgärtli Uster Hospital Expansion – Zurich - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SU – Vrenelisgärtli Uster Hospital Expansion – Zurich - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Spital Uster (SU) is undertaking the expansion of the Vrenelisgärtli Uster hospital inZurich, Switzerland.
The project involves the construction of a ten-story hospital of Uster with 207 beds, two new stations with 64 beds, three-storey treatment facility with operating rooms, emergency rooms, examination rooms, the articulated building includes reception areas, the annex includes outpatient treatment rooms, energy center, rescue service, central car park 400 vehicles, under the hospital park, aboveground parking areas for taxis, delivery, emergency, short-term parking areas, and redevelopment of four stations.
In April 2014, the design contract was awarded to Metron Bern AG.
In November 2016, the project secured approvals in public consultation process.
June 2017, the project is waiting for planning approval.
Construction is expected to be commenced in 2017 and will be completed in early 2023.
The project involves the expansion of healthcare facilities in Uster, Zurich, Switzerland.
The US$265 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a ten-story hospital of Uster with 207 beds
2. Construction of two new stations with 64 beds
3. Construction of three-story treatment facility
4. Construction of operating rooms
5. Construction of emergency rooms
6. Construction of examination rooms
7. Construction of the articulated building
8. Construction of reception areas
9. Construction of the annex includes outpatient treatment rooms
10. Construction of spitalpark
11. Construction of energy center and rescue service
12. Construction of central car park 400 vehicles
13. Redevelopment of four stations.
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook