SRG – Radisson BLU Telegraph Hotel Tbilisi – T'bilisi - Project Profile
"SRG – Radisson BLU Telegraph Hotel Tbilisi – T'bilisi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SRG – Radisson BLU Telegraph Hotel Tbilisi – T'bilisi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Silk Road Business Center Ltd, a unit of Silk Road Group (SRG), is undertaking the construction of a hotel in Tbilisi, Georgia.
The project involves the construction of an eight-storey hotel with 189-room. It includes the construction of restaurants, a lobby bar, a surface car parking facility, 250m2 well-equipped meeting space, conference facilities, a business lounge, a fitness centre, a sauna, a 200m2 ballroom and other related infrastructural facilities and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
On April 23, 2013, SRG and Rezidor Hotels APS Denmark signed an agreement on transfer of “Park Inn” in trust to Rezidor Group management.
On August 1, 2013, SRG and VTB Bank (Georgia) JSC signed a credit facility agreement for the project development. Under the agreement, VTB Bank will provide funds for the development of the project.
The hotel is due to open in the end of 2018.
The Radisson BLU Telegraph Hotel Tbilisi project involves the construction of an eight-storey hotel 189-room at 31 Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi, Georgia.
The US$60 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of restaurants
2. Construction of a lobby bar
3. Construction of a business lounge
4. Construction of conference facilities
5. Construction of a fitness center and sauna
6. Construction of a surface car parking facility
7. Construction of a 200m2 ballroom
8. Construction of other related infrastructural facilities
9. Installation of mechanical, electrical and safety systems
10. Construction of a 250m2 meeting space
11. Installation of elevators
12. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy