SRCTec, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "SRCTec, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SRCTec, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SRCTec, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SRCTec, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SRCTec, Inc (SRCTec) provides manufacturing and life cycle management services for military electro-mechanical products. Its products include BSTAR avian radar, CREW Duke counter-IED system, Integrated electronic warfare systems, LCMR counterfire radars, LSTAR air surveillance radars, mini electronic warfare systems, MFDI global tracking devices, signal data processors, SR Hawk surveillance radar, VantagePoint system, CovertWARE UGS system and Wind farm gap filling radars. Apart from this, the company provides manufacturing and lifecycle management services to its customers including the US federal government and its agencies such as the US army, air force, navy and department of homeland security. The company markets its products under BSTAR, CREW Duke, LCMR, LSTAR, SR Hawk, VantagePoint and CovertWARE brands. SRCTec is headquartered in North Syracuse, New York, the US.
- 1 SRCTec, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SRCTec, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 SRCTec, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 SRCTec, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 SRCTec, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 3 SRCTec, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 SRCTec, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 SRCTec, Inc. - Strengths
- 3.3 SRCTec, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 3.4 SRCTec, Inc. - Opportunities
- 3.5 SRCTec, Inc. - Threats
- 4 SRCTec, Inc. - History
- 5 SRCTec, Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SRCTec, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SRCTec, Inc. - History
- Table 3: SRCTec, Inc. - Key Employees
- List of Figures