SPK Mosenergostroy (SPKM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "SPK Mosenergostroy (SPKM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SPK Mosenergostroy"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SPK Mosenergostroy" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SPK Mosenergostroy"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SPK Mosenergostroy is a manufacturer and distributor of construction materials. The company's products portfolio includes building materials, concrete products, sand, crushed stone, aggregates, gravel, slabs, curbstone, pavement, mosaic tiles, polystyrene, gypsum partitions, metal products, and concrete frames, among others. It offers general contractor services, manufacturing and installation services, construction services, commissioning services, crane services, construction machinery services, transportation services, and trucking services, among others. SPK Mosenergostroy provides real estate services, property sales services, storage services, warehousing services, and engineering services, among others. The company has operations in Moscow, Tver, Ryazan, and Tula, Russia. SPK Mosenergostroy is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
- 1 SPK Mosenergostroy - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SPK Mosenergostroy - Company Overview
- 1.2 SPK Mosenergostroy - Major Products and Services
- 2 SPK Mosenergostroy - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SPK Mosenergostroy - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2SPK Mosenergostroy - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SPK Mosenergostroy - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SPK Mosenergostroy - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SPK Mosenergostroy - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 SPK Mosenergostroy - Solvency
- 2.3 SPK Mosenergostroy - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 SPK Mosenergostroy - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 SPK Mosenergostroy - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 SPK Mosenergostroy - Liquidity
- 3 SPK Mosenergostroy - Key Events
- 4 SPK Mosenergostroy - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SPK Mosenergostroy - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SPK Mosenergostroy - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SPK Mosenergostroy - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SPK Mosenergostroy - Key Events
- Table 5: SPK Mosenergostroy - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SPK Mosenergostroy - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: SPK Mosenergostroy - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SPK Mosenergostroy - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: SPK Mosenergostroy - Solvency
- Figure 5: SPK Mosenergostroy - Efficiency
- Figure 6: SPK Mosenergostroy - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 7: SPK Mosenergostroy - Liquidity