SPECO Ltd. (13810) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "SPECO Ltd. (13810) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SPECO Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SPECO Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SPECO Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SPECO Ltd. (SPECO) is an asphalt plants manufacturer. The company manufactures and supplies wind turbine towers, asphalt mixing plants, ready mixed concrete batching plants, stone crushing plants, and equipment for the construction of concrete bridges. Its asphalt mixing plants include stationary types, mobile types and recycling types; ready mixed concrete batching plants comprise tower types, semi tower types, open types and mobile types. SPECO provides environmental facilities such as exhaust gas decontaminating, ash treatment, dust collecting, gas analyzing and dryer facilities. The company also offers various industrial facilities including cement plants, material handling equipment, iron, steel plants and equipment; and wind power development equipment. It operates manufacturing facilities in South Korea, Mexico, and China. SPECO is headquartered in Emsung-kun, South Korea.
- 1 SPECO Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SPECO Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 SPECO Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 SPECO Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SPECO Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SPECO Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SPECO Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SPECO Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SPECO Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 SPECO Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 SPECO Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 SPECO Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 SPECO Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 SPECO Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 SPECO Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 SPECO Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 SPECO Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 SPECO Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 SPECO Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 SPECO Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 SPECO Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SPECO Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SPECO Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SPECO Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SPECO Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SPECO Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: SPECO Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: SPECO Ltd. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SPECO Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: SPECO Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SPECO Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: SPECO Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: SPECO Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 6: SPECO Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: SPECO Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset