SOGAZ Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "SOGAZ Insurance Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SOGAZ Insurance Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SOGAZ Insurance Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SOGAZ Insurance Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SOGAZ Insurance Group (SOGAZ) is a multi-line insurance company. It offers a range of insurance products including property insurance, life insurance, casualty insurance, medical insurance and liability insurance. In addition, the company offers reinsurance and trust management services for its clients. The company is primarily focused on corporate sector insurance and serves customers across various industries such as energy, transportation, metallurgy, water and rail transport, aviation and space, agriculture, construction, non-industrial facilities. It maintains partnerships with leading reinsurance companies, Munich Re, Partner Re, Swiss Re, Hannover Re, Lloyds of London, and SCOR, to provide reinsurance solutions. The company operates through a wide network of sales offices spread across Russia. SOGAZ Is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
The company registered gross premiums written of RUB159,586.1 million during the fiscal year 2016, representing an increase of 13.2% over FY2015. It also reported net premiums of RUB128.7 billion in FY2016, representing an increase of 19.2% over FY2015.
- 1 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Business Description
- 1.3 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 SOGAZ Insurance Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 SOGAZ Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 SOGAZ Insurance Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Strengths
- 3.3 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Threats
- 4 SOGAZ Insurance Group - History
- 5 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Key Employees
- 6 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Head Office
- 7.2 SOGAZ Insurance Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SOGAZ Insurance Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SOGAZ Insurance Group - History
- Table 3: SOGAZ Insurance Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: SOGAZ Insurance Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: SOGAZ Insurance Group - Subsidiaries