SMU – Mockingbird Lane Indoor Performance Center – Texas - Project Profile
"SMU – Mockingbird Lane Indoor Performance Center – Texas - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SMU – Mockingbird Lane Indoor Performance Center – Texas - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Southern Methodist University (SMU) is planning to build an indoor performance center in Dallas, Texas, the US.
The project involves the construction of an indoor performance center. Itincludes the construction of an outdoor natural grass football practice field, an indoor full-sized football field, a 300m track, locker rooms, storage units, a new soccer stadium, an office space, parking spaces and related facilities, and the installation of audio systems, lighting systems, safety and security systems.
Planning activities on the project are underway.
The project involves the construction of an indoor performance center in Dallas, Texas, the US.
The US$50 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of an outdoor natural grass football practice field
2. Construction of a new soccer stadium
3. Construction of an indoor 300m track
4. Construction of locker rooms
5. Construction of storage units
6. Construction of an office facility
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of audio systems
9. Installation of lighting systems
10. Installation of safety and security systems
11. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy