Market Research Logo

SMPHI – Cordova Reclamation Project – Cebu - Project Profile

SMPHI – Cordova Reclamation Project – Cebu - Project Profile

Synopsis

"SMPHI – Cordova Reclamation Project – Cebu - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "SMPHI – Cordova Reclamation Project – Cebu - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

SM Prime Holdings Inc. (SMPHI), in a joint venture with the Municipality of Cordova (MoC), is planning to undertake the Cordova Reclamation project in Cebu, Philipines.

The project involves the reclamation of 1,500ha of land. It includes the construction of dikes, a polder area, access roads, drains, dredging and sand filling, and ground improvement works, and the installation of safety and security systems.

The project is planned to be developed as a public-private partnership (PPP).

On January 2015, SMPHI submitted a planning application to the MoC.

On March 3, 2015, MoC approved the planning application.

In April 2016, SMPHI signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with MoC and Philippine Reclamation Authority (PRA). On completion, 49% of the land will go to SMPHI, and the remaining 51% will be for the municipality of Cordova and the Philippines Reclamation Authority.

SMPHI is awaiting necessary approvals required for the project.

Construction is expected to be completed in eight years after commencement.

Scope

The project involves the reclamation of 1,500ha of land in Cebu, Philipines.

The US$2,947 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of dikes

2. Construction of polder area

3. Construction of access roads

4. Construction of dredging and sand filling

5. Construction of ground improvement works

6. Construction of drain

7. Installation of safety and security systems

Reasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Tender Information
5.Scope
6.Description
7.Latest update
8.Background
9.Key Contacts
10.General News, Project News
11.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report