SMC – The Visionary Stadium Development – Bahrain - Project Profile
"SMC – The Visionary Stadium Development – Bahrain - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SMC – The Visionary Stadium Development – Bahrain - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Southern Municipal Council Bahrain (SMC) plans to undertake the construction of a football stadium in Sakhir, Bahrain.
The project involves the construction of a football stadium with a capacity of 50,000 seats.
It includes the construction of an underground shopping complex and a cinema, a telescopic roof, hypermarket, basketball, handball, bowling alley, badminton and table tennis hall, an Olympic-size swimming pool, sports training schools, parking space, related infrastructure and the installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a football stadium with a capacity of 50,000 seats in Sakhir, Bahrain.
The US$300 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of underground shopping complex
2. Construction of underground cinema
3. Construction of a telescopic roof
4. Construction of basketball hall
5. Construction of football stadium
6. Construction of handball hall
7. Construction of bowling hall
8. Construction of badminton hall
9. Construction of table tennis hall
10. Construction of an Olympic-size swimming pool
11. Construction of sports training schools
12. Construction of parking space
13. Construction of related infrastructure
14. The installation of elevators, safety and security systems.Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook