SKC – Fish Processing Plant – Primorsky Krai - Project Profile
"SKC – Fish Processing Plant – Primorsky Krai - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SKC – Fish Processing Plant – Primorsky Krai - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The South Korean consortium (SKC) includes Korea Trading & Industries, Korean Seafoods, Busan Port Authority and Unico Logistics, and plans to develop a fish-processing plant and a logistics hub in Poluostrov Nazimova, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia.
The project involves the construction of a fish-processing plant, fishing port and container terminal, packing units, cold storage facilities, an office, a logistics hub, warehouses and parking facilities, and the installation of machinery and power facilities.
As of August 2017, the project is in early stages of development.
The project involves the construction of a fish processing plant and a logistics hub in Poluostrov Nazimova, Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai, Russia.
The US$130 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of fish-processing units
2. Construction of a fishing port
3. Construction of a container terminal
4. Construction of packing units
5. Construction of cold storage facilities
6. Construction a logistics hub
7. Construction of warehouses
8. Construction of an office
9. Construction of parking facilities
10. Installation of machinery
11. Installation of power facilitiesReasons To Buy