SISK Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "SISK Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SISK Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SISK Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SISK Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SISK Group (Sisk) is a diversified service provider. The company offers various services such as construction contracting, property investment, architectural stonework, monumental stonework, architectural glazing solutions and civil engineering. It also distributes hand tools, garden equipment and home entertainment systems, and property development. The company also provides maintenance services such as litter clearance, fencing, mechanical and electrical planned maintenance, building refurbishment, drainage clearance and repairs. It undertakes various projects across different domains such as healthcare, infrastructure, commercial, aviation, residential and energy, hotels and retails among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries John Sisk & Son, Origo and Korine, among others. It has its presence in Europe and the Middle East regions. Sisk is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1 SISK Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SISK Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 SISK Group - Business Description
- 1.3 SISK Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 SISK Group - Recent Developments
- 3 SISK Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 SISK Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 SISK Group - Strengths
- 3.3 SISK Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 SISK Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 SISK Group - Threats
- 4 SISK Group - Company Statement
- 5 SISK Group - History
- 6 SISK Group - Key Employees
- 7 SISK Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 SISK Group - Head Office
- 7.2 SISK Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SISK Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SISK Group - History
- Table 3: SISK Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: SISK Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: SISK Group - Locations