"SI – Xinjin Integrated Logistic Hub – Sichuan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SI – Xinjin Integrated Logistic Hub – Sichuan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Shenzhen International Holdings Limited (SI) is planning to construct a logistic facility on 173,300m2 of land in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
The project involves the construction of warehouses, a cargo consolidation center, a deconsolidation and transshipment center, a distribution center, a commercial trade and exhibition center, an Internet-of-Things innovation center, a supply-chain information service center, a vendor-managed-inventory (VMI) service base and e-commerce business base and parking facilities.
In March 2016, ABLE Logiwis was appointed as a feasibility study consultant.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an integrated logistic hub on 173,300m2 of land in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
The US$500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of warehouses
2. Construction of cargo consolidation center
3. Construction of an urban distribution center
4. Construction of a commercial trade and exhibition center
5. Construction of an Internet-of-Things innovation center
6. Construction of a supply-chain information service center
7. Construction of vendor-managed-inventory (VMI) service base
8. Construction of an e-commerce business base
9. Construction of parking spaces and access roads