SI – Xinjin Integrated Logistic Hub – Sichuan - Project Profile
"SI – Xinjin Integrated Logistic Hub – Sichuan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SI – Xinjin Integrated Logistic Hub – Sichuan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Shenzhen International Holdings Limited (SI) is planning to construct a logistic facility on 173,300m2 of land in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
The project involves the construction of warehouses, a cargo consolidation center, a deconsolidation and transshipment center, a distribution center, a commercial trade and exhibition center, an Internet-of-Things innovation center, a supply-chain information service center, a vendor-managed-inventory (VMI) service base and e-commerce business base and parking facilities.
In March 2016, ABLE Logiwis was appointed as a feasibility study consultant.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an integrated logistic hub on 173,300m2 of land in Chengdu, Sichuan, China.
The US$500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of warehouses
2. Construction of cargo consolidation center
3. Construction of an urban distribution center
4. Construction of a commercial trade and exhibition center
5. Construction of an Internet-of-Things innovation center
6. Construction of a supply-chain information service center
7. Construction of vendor-managed-inventory (VMI) service base
8. Construction of an e-commerce business base
9. Construction of parking spaces and access roads
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook