SHREECEM – Ras Integrated Cement Plant – Rajasthan - Project Profile
"SHREECEM – Ras Integrated Cement Plant – Rajasthan - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SHREECEM – Ras Integrated Cement Plant – Rajasthan - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Shree Cement Ltd. (SHREECEM) is planning to undertake the construction of Integrated cement plant in Rajasthan, India.
The project involves the construction of a 3 million ton per annum (MTPA) clinker, 23MW Waste Heat Recovery System (WHRS) and 4.4 million ton per annum (MTPA) Cement plant.
It includes the construction of a clinker storage system, a warehouse, a storage space and parking facility, the installation of clinker cooler, fire safety equipment, related machinery, a calciner, safety and security systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an Integrated cement plant in Rajasthan, India.
The US$200 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 3MTPA clinker facility
2. Construction of a warehouse
3. Construction of a storage space
4. Construction of parking facility
5. Construction of 23MW Waste Heat Recovery System (WHRS)
6. Construction of 4.4 million ton per annum (MTPA) Cement plant
7. Installation of clinker cooler
8. Installation of fire safety equipment
9. Installation of a calciner
10. Installation of related machinery
11. Installation of safety and security
Reasons To Buy