SHL Consolidated Bhd. (SHL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "SHL Consolidated Bhd. (SHL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SHL Consolidated Bhd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SHL Consolidated Bhd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SHL Consolidated Bhd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SHL Consolidated (SHL), an investment holding company, engaged in the provision of strategic, financial and corporate planning services. The company is also a commercial and residential property developer. Its activities include granite quarrying and manufacturing of aggregates; general building construction; earthworks; infrastructure works; renting out of plant and machineries; ownership and operation of a golf resort; manufacture of clay bricks; supply of nished brickworks of wall and other brick structures. SHL is also involved in the provision of professional construction management and geo-technical services; marketing and distribution of building materials; rental of properties; and money lending business. The company primarily operates in Malaysia, where it is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Company Overview
- 1.2 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Major Products and Services
- 2 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Valuation
- 2.3 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Competitors
- 3 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 SHL Consolidated Bhd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Events
- 5 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Employees
- 6 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Head Office
- 6.2 SHL Consolidated Bhd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Events
- Table 6: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Key Employees
- Table 7: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: SHL Consolidated Bhd - Valuation