SG – Linzi District People's Hospital Medical Center – Shandong - Project Profile
"SG – Linzi District People's Hospital Medical Center – Shandong - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SG – Linzi District People's Hospital Medical Center – Shandong - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Shandong Government (SG) plans to construct a 1500-bed hospital with the gross floor area of 199,245m2 on a site area of 17.93ha in Linzi District, Zibo, Shandong.
The project involves the construction of inpatient unit, outpatient unit, an administrative building, an emergency unit, operating theaters, an intensive care unit, a cafeteria, parking facilities and the installation of security systems.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 1500-bed hospital in Linzi District, Zibo, Shandong.
The US$173 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of inpatient unit
2. Construction of outpatient unit
3. Construction of an intensive care unit and operating theaters
4. Construction of living space
5. Construction of an emergency unit
6. Construction of an administrative building
7. Construction of a cafeteria
8. Construction of parking facilities
9. Installation of security systemsReasons To Buy