SEGRO plc (SGRO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "SEGRO plc (SGRO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SEGRO plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "SEGRO plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "SEGRO plc""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SEGRO plc (SEGRO) is a real estate investment company. The company operates as an owner, asset manager, and developer of modern warehousing, light industrial, and data center properties. Its assets attract a range of occupiers including large retailers, manufacturers, and logistics service provider. SEGRO owns and manages 5.7 million sq meters of space in 6.0 billion of assets and serves 1,200 customers from a wide range of industry sectors. The company's properties are located across eight European countries such as the UK, Germany, France, and Poland. SEGRO is headquartered in London, the UK.
2 SEGRO plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 SEGRO plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 SEGRO plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 SEGRO plc - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 SEGRO plc - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 SEGRO plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio2.2.4 SEGRO plc - Solvency2.2.5 SEGRO plc - Valuation2.3 SEGRO plc - Competitive Benchmarking2.3.1 SEGRO plc - Market Capitalization2.3.2 SEGRO plc - Efficiency2.3.3 SEGRO plc - Valuation2.3.4 SEGRO plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset2.3.5 SEGRO plc - Liquidity3 SEGRO plc - Recent Developments4 SEGRO plc - Key Events5 SEGRO plc - Key Employees6 SEGRO plc - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 SEGRO plc - Head Office6.2 SEGRO plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: SEGRO plc - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: SEGRO plc - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: SEGRO plc - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: SEGRO plc - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: SEGRO plc - Key EventsTable 6: SEGRO plc - Key EmployeesTable 7: SEGRO plc - SubsidiariesTable 8: SEGRO plc - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: SEGRO plc - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: SEGRO plc - Financial PositionFigure 3: SEGRO plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: SEGRO plc - SolvencyFigure 5: SEGRO plc - ValuationFigure 6: SEGRO plc - Market CapitalizationFigure 7: SEGRO plc - EfficiencyFigure 8: SEGRO plc - ValuationFigure 9: SEGRO plc - Turnover – Inventory and AssetFigure 10: SEGRO plc - Liquidity
- 1 SEGRO plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 SEGRO plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 SEGRO plc - Major Products and Services