SE/SPDC/GWR – LaGrange Mixed-Use Development – Georgia - Project Profile
"SE/SPDC/GWR – LaGrange Mixed-Use Development – Georgia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SE/SPDC/GWR – LaGrange Mixed-Use Development – Georgia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Selig Enterprises Inc (SE), South Point Development Corporation (SPDC) and Great Wolf Resorts Inc (GWR) are planning to build a mixed-use complex in LaGrange, Troup County, Georgia, the US.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 222ha of land. It includes the construction of a 27,870m2 retail outlet center, an 18,581m2 "The Village" town center comprising residential units, a grocery store, retail space, restaurants, entertainment venues, hotels, an office space and medical facilities, parking and related facilities.
The project also includes the construction of a 46,451m2 resort comprising an 8,639m2 indoor water park and a 456-room hotel on the north side of Interstate 85. It will developed by GWR with an investment of US$170 million.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use community on 222ha of land in LaGrange, Troup, Georgia, the US.
The US$300 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 27,870m2 retail outlet center
2. Construction of an 18,581m2 The Village town center
3. Construction of residential units
4. Construction of a grocery store
5. Construction of retail space
6. Construction of restaurants
7. Construction of entertainment venues
8. Construction of an office space
9. Construction of medical facilities
10. Construction of a 46,451m2 resort
11. Construction of an 8,639m2 indoor water park
12. Construction of a 456-room hotel
12. Construction of parking and related facilities
Reasons To Buy