SDG/GRID – 289 Jordan Mixed-Use Tower – New Jersey - Project Profile
"SDG/GRID – 289 Jordan Mixed-Use Tower – New Jersey - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SDG/GRID – 289 Jordan Mixed-Use Tower – New Jersey - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Mercer, which is affiliated with Sequoia Development Group (SDG) and GRID Real Estate (GRID) are planning to build a mixed-use tower in Jersey, New Jersey, the US.
The project involves the construction of a 16-story mixed-use tower comprising 300 residential units. It includes the construction of 138 studio units, 90 one-bedrooms units, 33 two-bedroom units, six three-bedrooms units, a 372m2 retail space, a community center, a gym, a rooftop deck, 107 parking spaces, 147 bicycle parking spaces, and related facilities, and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Marchetto Higgins Stieve Architects has been appointed as the architect and Dresdner Robin as a surveyor.
In November 2016, a neighborhood meeting was held at the Hudson Catholic High School.
The project involves the construction of a 16-story mixed-use tower comprising 300 residential units in Jersey, New Jersey, the US.
The US$60 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 138 studio units
2. Construction of 90 one-bedrooms units
3. Construction of 33 two-bedroom units
4. Construction of six three-bedrooms units
5. Construction of a 372m2 retail space
6. Construction of a community center
7. Construction of a gym
8. Construction of a rooftop deck
9. Construction of 107 parking spaces
10. Construction of 147 bicycle parking spaces
11. Installation of elevators
12. Installation of security systems
13. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy