Market Research Logo

SCCL – Jaipur Thermal Power Plant Expansion 600 MW – Telangana - Project Profile

SCCL – Jaipur Thermal Power Plant Expansion 600 MW – Telangana - Project Profile

Synopsis

"SCCL – Jaipur Thermal Power Plant Expansion 600 MW – Telangana - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "SCCL – Jaipur Thermal Power Plant Expansion 600 MW – Telangana - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Singareni Collieries Company Ltd (SCCL) is undertaking the expansion of a thermal power plant in Adilabad, Telangana, India.

The project involves the expansion of 600MW thermal plant on 89ha of land. It includes the construction of a substation, a powerhouse, access roads and related facilities, the installation of transformers and generators, and the laying of transmission lines.

NTPC has been appointed as consultant and BHEL as Boiler, Turbine and Generator (BTG), and Balance of Point (BoP)

The project is expected to be built with 30% equity by SCCL and remaining 70% through debt.

On January 31, 2015, SCCL’s board of directors approved the detailed project report (DPR).

In March 2015, foundation stone has been laid.

Construction works are underway.

Scope

The project involves the expansion of 600MW thermal plant on 89ha of land in Telangana, India.

The US$576 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of a substation

2. Construction of a powerhouse

3. Construction of access roads

4. Installation of generators

5. Installation of transformer

6. Laying of transmission linesReasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report