Ruspolymet (Ruspolimet OAO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ruspolymet (Ruspolimet OAO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ruspolymet"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ruspolymet" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ruspolymet"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ruspolymet is a metal and metallurgical processing company. The company offers products such as stainless steel, special steel, non- magnetic steel, carbon steel, corrosion-resistant steel, alloyed steel, nickel alloys, complex alloys, titanium alloys, copper alloys, ferrous alloys, addition alloys, aluminium alloys, and ferroalloys. It also provides seamless rolled ring blanks and disks, ingots, forgings, welded ring blanks, hot gas static steels and alloys, bars, and rolled metal and steel products. Ruspolymet offers metal processing, punching, heat treatment, piercing, chemical analysis, pre treatment, rolling, engineering, destructive and non destructive testing, gas static pressing and tooling services. The company also provides dimensional inspection, ultrasonic inspection, mechanical inspection, magnetic particle inspection and dye penetrant inspection services. It caters to power plants, engineering enterprises and aircraft engine industry. Ruspolymet is headquartered in Kulebaky, Russia.
- 1 Ruspolymet - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ruspolymet - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ruspolymet - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ruspolymet - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ruspolymet - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ruspolymet - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ruspolymet - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ruspolymet - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ruspolymet - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Ruspolymet - Valuation
- 2.3 Ruspolymet - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Ruspolymet - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Ruspolymet - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Ruspolymet - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Ruspolymet - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Ruspolymet - Liquidity
- 3 Ruspolymet - Key Events
- 4 Ruspolymet - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ruspolymet - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ruspolymet - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ruspolymet - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ruspolymet - Key Events
- Table 5: Ruspolymet - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ruspolymet - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Ruspolymet - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ruspolymet - Solvency
- Figure 4: Ruspolymet - Valuation
- Figure 5: Ruspolymet - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Ruspolymet - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Ruspolymet - Valuation
- Figure 8: Ruspolymet - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Ruspolymet - Liquidity