Rox Resources Limited (RXL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Rox Resources Limited (RXL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rox Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rox Resources Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rox Resources Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rox Resources Limited (Rox) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the exploration of minerals, such as zinc, lead and gold. The company’s principal projects include Mt Fisher Gold project; Reward Zinc-Lead project, Fisher East Nickel project, Collurabbie project and Bonya Copper project. The Mt Fisher Gold project located at 500km north of Kalgoorile, Western Australia. The company’s Reward project is located in the Northern Territory that has the potential for a major zinc-lead deposit. Bonya copper project is located in the Northern Territory and has potential for copper, lead, zinc, silver, gold, bismuth and PGE. In addition, the Collurabbie project is located at Northern goldfields region of Western Australia. Rox is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Rox Resources Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rox Resources Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rox Resources Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Rox Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rox Resources Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rox Resources Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rox Resources Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rox Resources Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.3 Rox Resources Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Rox Resources Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Rox Resources Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Rox Resources Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Rox Resources Limited - Strengths
- 4.3 Rox Resources Limited - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Rox Resources Limited - Opportunities
- 4.5 Rox Resources Limited - Threats
- 5 Rox Resources Limited - Company Statement
- 6 Rox Resources Limited - History
- 7 Rox Resources Limited - Key Employees
- 8 Rox Resources Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rox Resources Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rox Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rox Resources Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rox Resources Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rox Resources Limited - History
- Table 6: Rox Resources Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Rox Resources Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rox Resources Limited - Total Income and Net Profit