Rovese SA (RSE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Rovese SA (RSE) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rovese SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rovese SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rovese SA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rovese S.A (Rovese), formerly known as Cersanit S.A., manufactures and sells bathroom furnishings and fittings. The company's product offerings principally include sanitary ceramics, bathtubs, taps, toilets, bathroom furniture, ceramic tiles and shower enclosures. In addition, it offers bathroom accessories such as towel rings, bathrobe holders, sponge and soap holders, toothbrush holders, roll holders, soap dishes, mirror shelves and other accessories. The company offers products under various brands such as Opoczno, Meissen and Cersanit, through a network of dealers, trade firms and do-it-yourself (DIY) stores. The company markets its products across the Western, Central and Eastern European regions. Rovese is headquartered in Kielce, Swietokrzyskie, Poland.
- 1 Rovese SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rovese SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rovese SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Rovese SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rovese SA - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Rovese SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Rovese SA - Strengths
- 2.3 Rovese SA - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Rovese SA - Opportunities
- 2.5 Rovese SA - Threats
- 3 Rovese SA - History
- 4 Rovese SA - Key Employees
- 5 Rovese SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 Rovese SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Rovese SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Rovese SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rovese SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rovese SA - History
- Table 3: Rovese SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Rovese SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Rovese SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Rovese SA - Locations