Rosgosstrakh - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Rosgosstrakh - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rosgosstrakh"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rosgosstrakh" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Rosgosstrakh"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rosgosstrakh is an insurance company. The company’s products portfolio includes hull insurance, travel, apartment, office, green card, life, endowment, accident, investment, ritual, mandatory pension, protection, and passenger train travel insurance. It offers home, boats, auto, animal, health, property, business, voluntary medical, passenger, construction, agricultural, aircraft, personal accident, critical illness, logistics, and dangerous objects insurance, among others. The company also provides banking products and services such as pension plan, mortgage, car loans, investment products, pension products, funds, bonds, safe deposit boxes, current accounts, currency exchange operations, remote banking services, and bank cards, among others. It offers its products and services to individuals and companies. Rosgosstrakh is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.