Ros Agro PLC - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ros Agro PLC - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ros Agro PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ros Agro PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ros Agro PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ros Agro PLC (Ros Agro) is an integrated agribusiness company which cultivates and produces sugar-beet, grain and other agricultural crops. The company operates its business through four segments: Sugar, Meat, Agriculture, Oil and Fat. Its sugar segment engages in the production and trade of white crystal sugar, cane sugar, white lump sugar, sugar beet molasses, dried beet pulp, dried sugar beet pulp, long-grain steamed and unsteamed rice, and others. Ros Agro’s meat segment and agriculture segment engages in the cultivation of plant crops, including sugar beet, wheat, barley, peas, soya, corn, sunflower, and other plant crops; and dairy cattle livestock offers pork meat. The Oil and Fat segment offers mayonnaise, margarine, spreads, and vegetable oil, among others. The company has operations in Cyprus and Russia. Ros Agro is headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- 1 Ros Agro PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ros Agro PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ros Agro PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ros Agro PLC - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Ros Agro PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Ros Agro PLC - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Ros Agro PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Ros Agro PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Ros Agro PLC - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Ros Agro PLC - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Ros Agro PLC - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Ros Agro PLC - Valuation
- 2.3 Ros Agro PLC - Key Competitors
- 3 Ros Agro PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Ros Agro PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Ros Agro PLC - Recent Developments
- 5 Ros Agro PLC - Key Employees
- 6 Ros Agro PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Ros Agro PLC - Head Office
- 6.2 Ros Agro PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ros Agro PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ros Agro PLC - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Ros Agro PLC - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Ros Agro PLC - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Ros Agro PLC - Key Employees
- Table 6: Ros Agro PLC - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Ros Agro PLC - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Ros Agro PLC - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Ros Agro PLC - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ros Agro PLC - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ros Agro PLC - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ros Agro PLC - Valuation