Rogue Resources Inc. (RRS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Rogue Resources Inc. (RRS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rogue Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rogue Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Rogue Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rogue Resources Inc (Rogue Resources), formerly Rogue Iron Ore Corp, is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, nickel, and iron ore deposits. Its projects portfolio includes Silicon Ridge project, Radio Hill iron ore project, Langmuir nickel project, Spin Out Gold project, and Femelle silica project. Rogue Resources’ Radio Hill iron ore project comprises a 12,000 hectare land package located 85 km Southwest of Timmins, Ontario. The company’s Langmuir nickel project includes 74 contiguous unpatented mining claims of 856 units covering an area of 13,841 hectares. It has operations throughout Canada. Rogue Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Rogue Resources Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rogue Resources Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rogue Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rogue Resources Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rogue Resources Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rogue Resources Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rogue Resources Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Rogue Resources Inc - Solvency
- 2.3 Rogue Resources Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Rogue Resources Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Rogue Resources Inc - Key Events
- 5 Rogue Resources Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rogue Resources Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rogue Resources Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rogue Resources Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rogue Resources Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rogue Resources Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Rogue Resources Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rogue Resources Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Rogue Resources Inc - Solvency