Roca Sanitario SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Roca Sanitario SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Roca Sanitario SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Roca Sanitario SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Roca Sanitario SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Roca Sanitario, S.A. (Roca) designs, manufactures and sells bathroom solutions for construction, architectural and interior designing industries. The company designs and develops bathroom fittings, faucets, furniture, baths, shower trays, basins and shower spaces and cabins. Its products portfolio also include porcelain fittings, bathtubs, hydro massage baths, hydro saunas, faucet ware, hydro massage cabins and columns, furniture units and bath screens. The company manufactures and markets floor and wall tiles, kitchen sinks, lighting, mirrors and accessories for interior and exterior applications. Roca manages a portfolio of brands including Roca, Veranda, Debba and Laufen. The company owns and operates 78 production plants and supplies and sells its products to 170 countries including Germany, the UK, Australia, Croatia, Brazil, Singapore, and Malaysia, among others. Roca is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
- 1 Roca Sanitario SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Roca Sanitario SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Roca Sanitario SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Roca Sanitario SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Roca Sanitario SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Roca Sanitario SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Roca Sanitario SA - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Roca Sanitario SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Roca Sanitario SA - Strengths
- 3.3 Roca Sanitario SA - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Roca Sanitario SA - Opportunities
- 3.5 Roca Sanitario SA - Threats
- 4 Roca Sanitario SA - History
- 5 Roca Sanitario SA - Key Employees
- 6 Roca Sanitario SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Roca Sanitario SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Roca Sanitario SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Roca Sanitario SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Roca Sanitario SA - History
- Table 3: Roca Sanitario SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Roca Sanitario SA - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Roca Sanitario SA - Locations
- List of Figures