Timetric's "92 Resources Corp (RGV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "92 Resources Corp"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "92 Resources Corp" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "92 Resources Corp"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
92 Resources Corp (92 Resources), formerly Rio Grande Mining Corp, is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops lithium, uranium, base metals, glass products, silicon metals and mineral deposit properties. Its projects include Hidden Lake, Zim Frac, Pontax River and Mitchell Lake projects. 92 Resources’ Hidden Lake project is located approximately 40 km northeast of the city of Yellowknife comprises two mineral claims covering an area of approximately 1,100 hectares and produces spodumene-bearing lithium pegmatites. The company's Zim Frac project is located near the town of Golden in south-eastern British Columbia covering an area of 807.77 hectares producing silica metals, glass products, and quartzite deposits. Its Mitchell Lake project is located on the eastern edge of the Athabasca Basin covering an area of 2,354 hectares and produces uranium deposits. The company's Pontax River property includes 104 mineral claims covering approximately 5,536 hectares near Eastmain, Quebec and produces lithium deposits. 92 Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 92 Resources Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 92 Resources Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 92 Resources Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 92 Resources Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 92 Resources Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 92 Resources Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 92 Resources Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 92 Resources Corp - Solvency
- 2.3 92 Resources Corp - Key Competitors
- 3 92 Resources Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 92 Resources Corp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 92 Resources Corp - Recent Developments
- 5 92 Resources Corp - Key Events
- 6 92 Resources Corp - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: 92 Resources Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: 92 Resources Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: 92 Resources Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: 92 Resources Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: 92 Resources Corp - Key Events
- Table 6: 92 Resources Corp - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: 92 Resources Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 2: 92 Resources Corp - Solvency