The Renco Group, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The Renco Group, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Renco Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Renco Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Renco Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Renco Group, Inc. (Renco) is an investment holding company. The company is involved in minerals exploration, mining, smelting, recycling and fabrication. The company manufactures interior systems, closure systems, roof systems, and motors and electronics and pallet rack and primary magnesium products. The company also focuses on design, engineering, production, and support of special-purpose vehicles and engages in mineral exploration and fabrication to produce lead, zinc and copper. It caters to the needs of several industries such as mining, mineral recovery, steel and other metals production and fabrication, defense, and automotive supply. The company owns and operates two mines: the La Oroya and the Cobriza copper mine. The company has operations in North and South America, Eastern and Western Europe, Asia and Africa. Renco is headquartered in New York, the US.
- 1 The Renco Group, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Renco Group, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Renco Group, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 The Renco Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Renco Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 The Renco Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 The Renco Group, Inc. - Strengths
- 2.3 The Renco Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 2.4 The Renco Group, Inc. - Opportunities
- 2.5 The Renco Group, Inc. - Threats
- 3 The Renco Group, Inc. - History
- 4 The Renco Group, Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 The Renco Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 6 The Renco Group, Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 The Renco Group, Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 The Renco Group, Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Renco Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Renco Group, Inc. - History
- Table 3: The Renco Group, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: The Renco Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: The Renco Group, Inc. - Subsidiaries