Timetric's "Reliance Insurance Limited (RELIANCINS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Reliance Insurance Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Reliance Insurance Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Reliance Insurance Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Reliance Insurance Limited (Reliance Insurance) is a non-life insurance company. The company underwrites a wide range of insurance products and services for individuals and businesses clients. Its product offering comprises fire insurance, marine cargo insurance, marine hull insurance, engineering insurance, motor insurance, industrial all risks insurance, health insurance, burglary insurance, cash insurance, liability insurance, critical illness cover, and overseas travel insurance, which includes policies to cover sudden sickness, accidental injury while travelling overseas.. The company also provides services such as underwriting of public issue of shares and debentures, claims, risk assessment services and investment solutions. It operates through its branch offices spread across the country. Reliance Insurance is headquartered in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The company reported gross premium of BDT2,486.89 million in fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 95% over FY2015. During FY2016, net premium of the company was BDT958.3 million, with an annual increase of 9.1% over FY2015.
- 1 Reliance Insurance Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Reliance Insurance Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Reliance Insurance Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Reliance Insurance Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Reliance Insurance Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Reliance Insurance Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Reliance Insurance Limited - Strengths
- 2.3 Reliance Insurance Limited - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Reliance Insurance Limited - Opportunities
- 2.5 Reliance Insurance Limited - Threats
- 3 Reliance Insurance Limited - Company Statement
- 4 Reliance Insurance Limited - History
- 5 Reliance Insurance Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Reliance Insurance Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Reliance Insurance Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Reliance Insurance Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 Reliance Insurance Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Reliance Insurance Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Reliance Insurance Limited - History
- Table 3: Reliance Insurance Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Reliance Insurance Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Reliance Insurance Limited - Locations