Rejlers AB (REJL B) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Rejlers AB (REJL B) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rejlers AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rejlers AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Rejlers AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rejlers AB (Rejlers), formerly Rejlerkoncernen AB is an engineering consultancy service provider. The company offers services such as construction, pre-studies and planning, technical and engineering consultancy services, maintenance, commissioning, project planning, concept design and analysis, and project management services. It provides its technical and engineering consultancy services in the areas of energy, building and property, electronics, infrastructure, automation, IT and telecommunications, mechanical engineering, environmental technology, ventilation and sanitation, electrical engineering, and architecture and heating. Rejlers constructs and develops tunnels, railways, roads, airports, bridges, and harbours. The company has its operations in Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Rejlers is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1 Rejlers AB - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rejlers AB - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rejlers AB - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rejlers AB - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rejlers AB - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rejlers AB - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rejlers AB - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Rejlers AB - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Rejlers AB - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Rejlers AB - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Rejlers AB - Valuation
- 2.3 Rejlers AB - Key Competitors
- 3 Rejlers AB - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Rejlers AB - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Rejlers AB - Recent Developments
- 5 Rejlers AB - Key Events
- 6 Rejlers AB - Key Employees
- 7 Rejlers AB - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Rejlers AB - Head Office
- 7.2 Rejlers AB - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rejlers AB - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rejlers AB - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rejlers AB - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rejlers AB - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rejlers AB - Key Events
- Table 6: Rejlers AB - Key Employees
- Table 7: Rejlers AB - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Rejlers AB - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rejlers AB - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Rejlers AB - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Rejlers AB - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Rejlers AB - Solvency
- Figure 5: Rejlers AB - Valuation