Reinsurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Uruguayan reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2012–2016) and forecast period (2016–2021).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric’s 'Reinsurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2021' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Uruguayan reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Uruguayan reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Uruguayan insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Uruguayan reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Uruguay:
Reasons To Buy
- It provides historical values for the Uruguayan reinsurance segment for the report’s 2012–2016 review period, and projected figures for the 2016–2021 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Uruguayan reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2021.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Uruguay, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Uruguay insurance industry
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Uruguayan reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Uruguayan reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Uruguayan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- On October 7, 2016, El Banco Central del Uruguay (BCU) published communication No. 2016/208, stating provisions for the outsourcing of services by insurance and reinsurance companies. According to the new communication, neither insurers nor reinsurers require authorization from the BCU for contracting third parties involved in outsourcing activities.
- On January 22, 2016, the BCU published the Circular No. 2,248, stating requirements for the registration of operational risk events, and information about operational risk indicators included in the compilation of insurance and reinsurance standards.
- Key Facts and Highlights
- Table Uruguayan Reinsurance - Key Facts, 2016
- Executive Summary
- Economy and Demographics
- Table Uruguayan Government Credit Ratings
- Reinsurance outlook
- Reinsurance by Premium Ceded
- Table Uruguayan Reinsurance - Premium Ceded by Segment (UYU Billion), 2012-2016
- Table Uruguayan Reinsurance - Premium Ceded by Segment (UYU Billion), 2016-2021
- Table Uruguayan Life Insurance - Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2012-2016
- Table Uruguayan Life Insurance - Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2016-2021
- Table Uruguayan Non-Life Insurance - Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2012-2016
- Table Uruguayan Non-Life Insurance - Percentage of Reinsurance Ceded (%), 2016-2021
- Natural and Man-Made Hazards
- Table Uruguay - Average Annual Loss by Hazard, 1990-2014
- Competitive Landscape
- Definition and Methodology
- Table Insurance Industry Definitions
- About Timetric
- Contact Timetric
- About Timetric
- Timetric's Services