Redrow plc (RDW) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Redrow plc (RDW) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Redrow plc"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Redrow plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Redrow plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Redrow plc (Redrow) is a real estate service provider. The company constructs, markets, and sells homes, apartments, and social housing units. It develops residential and mixed-use properties. Redrow offers services such as construction, land and planning, civil engineering, designing and engineering, property development, and property management services. The company has operations in Ewloe, Lancashire, Northampton, Essex, London, Cardiff, West Yorkshire, Tamworth, and Bristol, the UK. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Harrow Estates plc, Redrow Homes (Midlands) Ltd., and Redrow Homes (South West) Ltd., among others. Redrow is headquartered in Ewloe, the UK.
- 1 Redrow plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Redrow plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Redrow plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Redrow plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Redrow plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Redrow plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Redrow plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Redrow plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Redrow plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Redrow plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Redrow plc - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Redrow plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Redrow plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Redrow plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Redrow plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Redrow plc - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Redrow plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Redrow plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Redrow plc - Key Events
- 5 Redrow plc - Key Employees
- 6 Redrow plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Redrow plc - Head Office
- 6.2 Redrow plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Redrow plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Redrow plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Redrow plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Redrow plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Redrow plc - Key Events
- Table 6: Redrow plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Redrow plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Redrow plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Redrow plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Redrow plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Redrow plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Redrow plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Redrow plc - Solvency
- Figure 6: Redrow plc - Valuation
- Figure 7: Redrow plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Redrow plc - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Redrow plc - Valuation
- Figure 10: Redrow plc - Turnover – Inventory and Asset