Redbank Copper Limited (RCP) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Redbank Copper Limited (RCP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Redbank Copper Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Redbank Copper Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Redbank Copper Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Redbank Copper Limited (Redbank) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops copper deposits. It has interest in Redbank Copper project, which is located in the Northern Territory McArthur River Basin, 30 km from the Queensland border and 70 km south of the Gulf of Carpentaria. Redbank has a ground position of 5,167 km of tenements within the McArthur Basin region. The company tenement package includes copper targets and has an indicated JORC resource of 2.76 million tonnes at 1.6% copper for 43,100 tonnes of copper metal. Its region hosts copper mineralisation and prospective for copper, cobalt, phosphate, manganese, and uranium. Redbank is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Redbank Copper Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Redbank Copper Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Redbank Copper Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Redbank Copper Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Redbank Copper Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Redbank Copper Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Redbank Copper Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Redbank Copper Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Redbank Copper Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Redbank Copper Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 Redbank Copper Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Redbank Copper Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- Redbank Copper Limited - Recent Developments 14
- 4 Redbank Copper Limited - Key Events
- 5 Redbank Copper Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Redbank Copper Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Redbank Copper Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Redbank Copper Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Redbank Copper Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Redbank Copper Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Redbank Copper Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Redbank Copper Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Redbank Copper Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Redbank Copper Limited - Solvency