Rathbone Brothers Plc (RAT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Rathbone Brothers Plc (RAT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rathbone Brothers Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rathbone Brothers Plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rathbone Brothers Plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rathbone Brothers Plc (Rathbone) is an investment holding company. The company offers services such as general investments, offshore investments, bespoke portfolio management, strategic funds management, pension investments, multi-asset fund, trust investments, ISAs, portfolio transferring, banking services, financial planning, and wealth management services. It also offers trust services, tax planning, retirement planning, estate planning, family office services, family protection services, administration, conversations, philanthropic services, discretionary investment management, outsourcing, online services, business support services, and personalized services. Rathbone provides due diligence support services, accounting, probate services, solicitors services, ethical investments, financial advisory, and investment advisory services, among others. The company has operations in the UK and Jersey. Rathbone is headquartered in London, the UK.
In May 2015, the company opened a new office in Scotland to complement its established operations in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, Scotland.