Rath Aktiengesellschaft (RAT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Rath Aktiengesellschaft (RAT) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rath Aktiengesellschaft"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Rath Aktiengesellschaft" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Rath Aktiengesellschaft"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rath Aktiengesellschaft (Rath) is a manufacturer and supplier of refractory products. It primarily involves in the manufacturing and distribution of construction and building products. The company’s portfolio of products includes castables, mortars and adhesives, plastic mixes, refractory coatings, dense bricks, pre-cast blocks, insulating fire bricks, high temperature insulation wool and vacuum formed shapes. In addition, it provides services such as engineering, installation and supervising. Rath offers these solutions to various industries such as metals, domestic fireplaces, special furnaces, fuel, chemical, liquid steel, reheating furnaces steel, non-ferrous metal, energy and environmental engineering, chemistry and petro-chemistry, ceramics and glass. The company has manufacturing plants located in Austria, Germany, Hungary and the US. It also has sales offices in Austria, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, Hungary, the US, the Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, France and Italy. Rath is headquartered in Vienna, Austria.