Ramboll Group AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ramboll Group AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ramboll Group AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ramboll Group AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ramboll Group AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ramboll Group A/S (Ramboll) is a provider of engineering, design and consultancy services. Its portfolio of services includes consultancy, engineering, product development and management, energy efficiency, sustainability, master planning, and urban development and operation. The company caters to a broad range of sectors such as commercial and residential buildings, industrial facilities, information technology, telecom, energy, climate, and environmental assessment. It also caters to public, government, airports, hotel, leisure, transport, tourism, health, culture, education, infrastructure, retail, nature, and natural resource management industries. The company has an operational presence across the Nordics, the UK, North America, Continental Europe, Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Ramboll is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.