Raiffeisen Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Raiffeisen Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Raiffeisen Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Raiffeisen Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Raiffeisen Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Raiffeisen Group (Raiffeisen) is a financial and banking products and service provider. The group offers a range of retail and commercial products and services to individuals and corporate customers. Its key offerings include savings accounts, current accounts, credit cards, debit cards, mortgages, investment solutions, pension plans, insurance solutions, personal loans, business loans, and leasing solutions. In addition, the group offers security trading, provident fund, structured products, equity funds, bonds, deposits, overdrafts and payment services. Furthermore, it provides internet banking, mobile banking, phone banking and ATM services. The group operates through a network of Raiffeisen banks and its branches. Raiffeisen is headquartered in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- 1 Raiffeisen Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Raiffeisen Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Raiffeisen Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Raiffeisen Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Raiffeisen Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Raiffeisen Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Raiffeisen Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Raiffeisen Group - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Raiffeisen Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Raiffeisen Group - Strengths
- 4.3 Raiffeisen Group - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Raiffeisen Group - Opportunities
- 4.5 Raiffeisen Group - Threats
- 5 Raiffeisen Group - Company Statement
- 6 Raiffeisen Group - History
- 7 Raiffeisen Group - Key Employees
- 8 Raiffeisen Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Raiffeisen Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Raiffeisen Group - Head Office
- 9.2 Raiffeisen Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Raiffeisen Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Raiffeisen Group - History
- Table 3: Raiffeisen Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Raiffeisen Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Raiffeisen Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Raiffeisen Group - Locations