Radar Iron Ltd (RAD) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Radar Iron Ltd (RAD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Radar Iron Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Radar Iron Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Radar Iron Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Radar Iron Ltd (RIL) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, extracts, and develops iron ore, hematite, and magnetite deposit properties. Its projects include Yerecoin, Uruara, Johnston Range and Evanston, Die Hardy, and Yilgarn Regional Exploration projects. RIL's Yerecoin project is located 150 km north and east of Perth, Western Australia which comprises five tenements covering an area of 320 sq km and produces iron ore deposits. The company's Uruara project is located 600 km inland and approximately 7 km from the major Trans Amazonian Highway in Para State, Brazil covering an area of 68,000 hectares and produces iron ore, hematite, and magnetite deposits. Its Johnston Range and Evanston project is located 100 km and 190 km north of the town of Southern Cross Radar Iron's granted tenements and produces hematite and magnetite deposit. The company has operations in Australia and Brazil. RIL is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
3 Radar Iron Ltd - Recent Developments4 Radar Iron Ltd - Key Events5 Radar Iron Ltd - Key Employees6 Radar Iron Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Radar Iron Ltd - Head Office6.2 Radar Iron Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Radar Iron Ltd - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Radar Iron Ltd - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Radar Iron Ltd - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Radar Iron Ltd - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Radar Iron Ltd - Key EventsTable 6: Radar Iron Ltd - Key EmployeesTable 7: Radar Iron Ltd - SubsidiariesList of FiguresFigure 1: Radar Iron Ltd - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Radar Iron Ltd - Financial PositionFigure 3: Radar Iron Ltd - Solvency
- 1 Radar Iron Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Radar Iron Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Radar Iron Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Radar Iron Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Radar Iron Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Radar Iron Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Radar Iron Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Radar Iron Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Radar Iron Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Radar Iron Ltd - Key Competitors