RSD – R3 Expressway Kaplice nádraží to Nažidla – Central Bohemia - Project Profile
"RSD – R3 Expressway Kaplice nádraží to Nažidla – Central Bohemia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "RSD – R3 Expressway Kaplice nádraží to Nažidla – Central Bohemia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Road and Motorway Directorate of the Czech Republic (RSD) is planning to construct the Kaplice nádraží-Nažidla section of the R3 expressway in South Bohemian Region, Czech Republic.
The project involves the construction of 11.99km of expressway by adding two interchanges, 15 bridges (11 on and 4 over the expressway) with combined length 2.8km. It includes the construction of two retaining walls and seven noise barriers, 8km of local transport networks and other related infrastructure facilities.
The investment into the proposed section of the expressway was approved in the fourth quarter of 2004.
In May 2005, RSD secured an environmental impact assessment (EIA) approval. Public consultation for the project was held in 2006 and received a preliminary planning grant in May 2008.
RSD is planning to implement the project as a public-private partnership (PPP), as it is considered to be a potential financing model.
On July 9, 2012, RSD issued a tender for a consultant to prepare project documentation, planning and construction supervision services for the project. However, it was cancelled in June 2013.
The project is delayed due to the land acquisition process, however, RSD is continuing with the land acquisition process and expect to resolve all the land related issues by 2016.
On February 19, 2016, RSD issued tenders for a consultant to prepare project documentation, planning and construction supervision services with a submission deadline of March 21, 2016.
Valbek s.r.o. has been appointed as the engineering consultant.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of 11.99km of R3 expressway from Kaplice nádraží to Nažidla in South Bohemian Region, Czech Republic.
The US$200 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 15 bridges of total length of 2.8km
2. Construction of two interchanges
3. Construction of seven noise barriers in total length of 2.74km
5. Construction of two retaining walls with a combined length of 190m
6. Relocation and modification of four stretches with a combined length of 3,298m
7. Relocation and modification of stretches on minor roads, total length of 4,680m
8. Relocation and modification of 11 sections of local water infrastructure networks
9. Relocation and modification of 11 sections of local electric power transmission networks
10. Relocation and modification of a pipeline
11. Construction of other related infrastructure
Reasons To Buy