RNI NL (RNI) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "RNI NL (RNI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RNI NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "RNI NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "RNI NL"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
RNI (formerly Resource and Investment) is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of gold and copper properties. It holds interest in Doolgunna Project, Forrest Project, Morck’s Well Project, Cashmans Project and Horseshoe West Project. The company operates in Australia, where it is headquartered in West Perth.
- 1 RNI NL - Business Analysis
- 1.1 RNI NL - Company Overview
- 1.2 RNI NL - Major Products and Services
- 2 RNI NL - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 RNI NL - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 RNI NL - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 RNI NL - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 RNI NL - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 RNI NL - Solvency
- 2.3 RNI NL - Key Competitors
- 3 RNI NL - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 RNI NL - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 RNI NL - Recent Developments
- 5 RNI NL - Key Events
- 6 RNI NL - Key Employees
- 7 RNI NL - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 RNI NL - Head Office
- 7.2 RNI NL - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: RNI NL - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: RNI NL - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: RNI NL - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: RNI NL - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: RNI NL - Key Events
- Table 6: RNI NL - Key Employees
- Table 7: RNI NL - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: RNI NL - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: RNI NL - Financial Position
- Figure 3: RNI NL - Solvency