RLI Corp. (RLI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "RLI Corp. (RLI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RLI Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "RLI Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "RLI Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
RLI Corp. (RLI) is a specialty insurance company. The company underwrites select property and casualty insurance through its major subsidiaries, which are collectively known as RLI Insurance Group. It offers personal insurance products such as Hawaii homeowners, home business, personal umbrella and recreation vehicle insurance. RLI also offers casualty insurance products, which include commercial umbrella insurance, employer’s indemnity insurance, environmental liability insurance, general liability insurance, products liability insurance and real estate investment trusts. The company offers executive products liability insurance, marine insurance and specialty programs. It also offers commercial property and inland marine insurance, earthquake and flood insurance, online jewelry insurance, professional insurance and specialty treaty reinsurance products. The company has a presence across the US including Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Colorado, California, Texas, New York, Florida, Washington, New Jersey, Illinois, Louisiana, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Hawaii. RLI is headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, the US.
The company reported gross premiums written of US$874.9 million in FY2016, representing an increase of 2.5%over FY2015.