RDI Group – Prigorod M3 Mixed-Use Development – Moscow - Project Profile
"RDI Group – Prigorod M3 Mixed-Use Development – Moscow - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "RDI Group – Prigorod M3 Mixed-Use Development – Moscow - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The RDI Group is planning to develop the Prigorod M3 mixed-use development project in Moscow, Russia.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use residential complex across a 105ha area. It includes the construction of residential units, a shopping and entertainment complex, business and administrative centers, clinics, two schools, four kindergartens, playgrounds, parking facilities for 6000 cars and other related facilities and the installation of elevators and power related facilities.
An in-house division of RDI Group will undertake the construction work on the project.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use residential complex across a 105ha area in Moscow, Russia.
The US$1,000 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of residential units
2. Construction of a shopping and entertainment complex
3. Construction of business and administrative centers
4. Construction of clinics
5. Construction of two schools
6. Construction of four kindergartens
7. Construction of playgrounds
8. Construction of parking facilities for 6000 cars
9. Construction of other related facilities
10. Installation of elevators
11. Installation of power related facilities
Reasons To Buy